CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 3, 2009

Hi I am backI forgot how to post had to get my dil to come and show me I am A dill He He He .My Mumdied in September in Scotland I had some things of hers sent to me This is her sewing box it is dated 1914.I dont know where she got it or how long see had it but I love it.

This is our new car we bought in December I have posted it so my Daughter Beth can see it .We live in Brisbane and she lives in Maryborough and she has not seen it yet..Hope all you bloggers out there have a good weekend.Hugs Mary.








4 comments:

chook said...

oh wow a post
I just love granmas tin so special for you to have it your new car is very cute but tell dad to watch the wheels dont fall off
LOL
love you hugs Beth

lynn wood said...

yay you didn't stuff it up!!!!......lol ;0)

Narelle said...

Nice to see you back posting.
A lovely treasure of your mum's.
Cute car, I like blue.

Nora said...

I have that same tin...
Apparantly it is a cigarette or tobacco tin from the war.
Mine belonged to my grandfather.... and I cherish it