CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Bath Time

We just had the house painted inside and I needed somewhere to put some dolls and teddies as I was running out of room where to store things then I thought we dont use the Bath As we have the shower recess.so this is where I put them the painter thought it was cute he wanted to take A photo to show his wife.I just thought I would share it with you.
Hugs Mary. This is my pot of pansies they have been flowering for 5 month now and are still going strong.
Hugs Mary.



3 comments:

chook said...

LOL I love your babies in the bath and your flowers are beautiful
It is sooooo dusty here this arvo yuck
hope it cleares tonight
hugs Beth

Anonymous said...

I love your bears in the bathtub! My youngest daughter has taken all her bears out of her toybox today and they are all over her room *smile*. I must show her your picture *smile*.
toni xxx

Narelle said...

Too cute all in the tub together.
Your pansies are lovely.