CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Family.

My oldest daughter Trish with My great grandaughter Charlee My grandaughter Fiona Trisha'sDaughter and my Greatgranddaughter Kaylee Fionas daughter and Trisha's Granddaughter Hope you can undarstand all thatI am A bit of A rambler. My son stephen with his eyes closed Fiona his Neice and Trisha his sister

Stephen is the one that was left to raise his 3 children on his own His partner left him and the children last year he is copeing,he is A good Dad.

2 comments:

Margaret said...

Nice family shots

and it is easy to understand even with the accent --- Smile Irish joke.

chook said...

oh so nice to see some pics of them all I wish I could see you all more often hugs Beth
oh wow my word is Bless how special like my family