CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 31, 2011

Woops I pressed the wrong Button

That just shows you how long I have been away I have Forgotten how to post I have been having Problems with my blood pressure and have been resting up. I am just getting back into sewing again . My mail man brought me A surprise Packagetoday In it was The small Bag thet I have posted Above.Nicole from Sisters Choice sent it to me I love it It will come in very handy To me I hope you are all busy stitching.
Hugs Mary.

8 comments:

Nita Jo said...

The bag is so pretty! I'm glad to see you back, and I hope your blood pressure problems are under control and that you'll have a year of great health!

I have misplaced your mailing address, could you email it to me again. I am updating my address book, and realized that I lost several when my computer died. My paper copies are nowhere to be found.

Blessings!
Nita Jo

Jeni said...

Its Funny Nanna
i was just thinking of you yesterday...
hope you are feeling better

Bec - Farmers Wife said...

Hey Mary

Glad your back blogging. I have been watching and waiting.

Better still that you are on the mend. I'm with Nita Jo, heres hoping the year ahead is full of good health.

Were you affected by the floods?

Nicole said...

Hope you are feeling better Mary! So happy that you like the little bag.

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

Hi Mary! I am so glad you are back. I also am suffering with high blood pressure and am on medication...NOT fun.
I stay feeling better! :)
Hugs...
Mona

Narelle said...

Lovely little bag.
Nice to have you back here and hope that blood pressure is behaving.

Sew Little Fabric said...

Hi Mary,
Another little package left here for you today, so keep an eye out for it in the next few days.
Hugs Paula xxx
www.sewlittlefabric.blogspot.com

Sew Little Fabric said...

Hi Mary,
Another little package left here for you today, so keep an eye out for it in the next few days.
Hugs Paula xxx
www.sewlittlefabric.blogspot.com