CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 17, 2011

sit me up donut.

Paula Storm From sew Little Fabric Has just started to design her own patterns this is her first one I just had to buy it As I am having two Grandies due in April You just sit the baby in it and It cant fall over and their are toys for it to play with I dont have A baby handy So I have used A doll to Demonstrate it Her pattern is so easy to followIf you want A gift For A new baby This is it.

Hope You Like It now you know what I was making. Hugs Mary.

4 comments:

chook said...

oh wow it is fantastic I love it good job mum

Bec - Farmers Wife said...

Looks lovely, where were these things when my kids were little? I'd guess that you dressed the doll as well....

{Leila}Where the Orchids Grow said...

Such a clever idea!

Sew Little Fabric said...

You did such a fantastic job!!! I'm so glad you like the pattern! would you mind if I put your pics on my facebook page for others to see?
Hugs Paula xxx