CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 20, 2014

High Everyone I am still around I am doing some crochet at the moment for the dolls I make I have not done any quilting for A while but I am still watching what you girls are doing My daughter Tricia is still going strong things are looking good for her.my oldest son Stephen had a heart attack and had to have a tripple by pass and two weeks after that my husband Pete had a heart attack and had to have a tripple by pass and a vaulve repair we had a rough time but all is going good now.I a was at hte hospital every day for four weeks so I did a lot of crochet Hope you are all well out there in blog land. Your old friend Scottish Nanna .xx

7 comments:

chook said...

glad you are still blogging Mummy

Fiona said...

oh wow... you have had a tough time... have thought about you and sending well wishes...
Hugz

Maria said...

Nice to see you pop up .
Seems tri bypass is the thing. My hubby had one a few months ago too. He is doing well now.
Hope your boys are getting better too.
Beautiful crocheted dolls clothes.

Helen said...

Oh my goodness you have been dealing with a lot..... I hope everything improves for you soon.

Scottish Nanna said...

Thank you girls xx

Cathy said...

Oh wow you have had a bad run, but I am glad things are on the mend! I have had a major break from blogging too but have decided to try and do it again. I will be 50 in April so thought it might be nice to blog about my 50th year and then turn it into a book. So my aim is to blog once a week. Your crocheting is terrific, well done. Cathy xx

Nita Jo said...

I'm sorry to learn of all you've gone through. My blogging life has been terribly neglected, but I am trying to get back to it. Hoping things are now better and brighter for you and your family!

Hugs!
Nita Jo